Show HN: Quorbo – a quick and quirky quest for the quote https://ift.tt/FzoVLY3

Show HN: Quorbo – a quick and quirky quest for the quote Hey HN, Today I'm launching Quorbo (www.quorbo.com): a simple letter-revealing game (think Wheel of Fortune with some twists) where you get 6 turns to guess the day's quote! It's my first post-parenthood side project and first web game. Being a working dad has caused me (for the first time, believe it or not) to focus on simplicity. Up until about a year ago, endless free time secretly plagued me... because I love _building_, and more free time meant: more room to add complexity. Not anymore! Quorbo is the first of my initial batch of three simple word games, and I can't wait to make more. Let me know what you think! (improvements, bugs / quirky behavior / stumbling blocks, any and all feedback welcome!) Enjoy! https://quorbo.com April 18, 2023 at 03:16AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monetize Fiber Services Better and Improve ROI with Top Telecom Billing Software

Live high profile website business website micro blog website and many other website list

get profile social bookmarkign blog forumsite avaiable for you