Show HN: Lectureapp.io – Online Markdown-to-anything* editor https://ift.tt/vhdWqbA

Show HN: Lectureapp.io – Online Markdown-to-anything* editor Here's my weekend project that I think you'll find interesting. Markdown was (and still is) my secret weapon to keep myself productive and sane throughout my teaching career, and that's because I created and maintained number of internal tools to convert such text documents to presentation decks, blog articles, and even pop quizzes. I finally found a time to duct tape these tools together and launch as a product that you can take advantage of as well. I am calling it LectureApp.io, and I would describe it as an "online text-to-anything* editor." Please feel free to give it a try and leave a review on ProductHunt. I welcome any feature suggestions as this will be my main driver for future teaching appointments. https://lectureapp.io/ May 1, 2023 at 12:06PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monetize Fiber Services Better and Improve ROI with Top Telecom Billing Software

Live high profile website business website micro blog website and many other website list

get profile social bookmarkign blog forumsite avaiable for you