Show HN: A.I. Runner https://ift.tt/pNWwuUe

Show HN: A.I. Runner Several months ago I released a pay version of my software A.I. Runner but quickly pulled it due to some technical issues. I also didn't care for the architecture (a .net form app running a python server and communicating over a socket). I reworked the application and have relaunched it today. It is written in pure python and has a number of features that the previous version lacked. Current features are txt2img, img2img, inpaint, outpaint, an image gallery, an editable huggingface model db, sprite mode (for easy pixel sprite creation - the whole reason I started the app in the first place) an infinite canvas for outpainting and more. I have released it as a free application and would appreciate any feedback. I recommend installing with the itch.io launcher as this will allow you to easily check for updates. https://ift.tt/9GyFBfW January 27, 2023 at 06:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monetize Fiber Services Better and Improve ROI with Top Telecom Billing Software

Live high profile website business website micro blog website and many other website list

get profile social bookmarkign blog forumsite avaiable for you