Show HN: Zazow – Generative Art Toy (fractals, spirograph, satori, etc.) https://ift.tt/CmREM6O

Show HN: Zazow – Generative Art Toy (fractals, spirograph, satori, etc.) Im finally ready to share a fun side project that I've been working on. For 20 years, Ive been fascinated with Mandelbrot fractals. Back in the day, I made a MacOS9 app that rendered them, and I missed it. So, I decided to bring it up to the modern age and build a website to explore this and other similar fractals. In the process, I discovered some other types of generative art that looked fun, so I made those too. One is a spirograph, another is similar to an old AfterDark screensaver called Satori (anyone remember that?). Others draw paint splatters and random squiggly lines. The user is given a bunch of interactive settings to control how the artwork is generated. Im hoping to continue adding different styles of generative art to the website over time. Its a fun, relaxing project to work on and I hope other people enjoy using it to create pleasing images. https://www.zazow.com July 22, 2022 at 10:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monetize Fiber Services Better and Improve ROI with Top Telecom Billing Software

Live high profile website business website micro blog website and many other website list

get profile social bookmarkign blog forumsite avaiable for you