Show HN: I built an all-in-one virtual production platform for indies https://ift.tt/IGJxdEX

Show HN: I built an all-in-one virtual production platform for indies After being frustrated with the budget and learning curve requirements of the big names in the Virtual Production field, I decided to create my own all-in-one platform designed with beginners and less-technical folk in mind. It takes complicated tasks in other engines (tracking, compositing, floor plans, etc.) and makes them two-click solutions. And, with the free companion mobile app, you can track cameras, scan your sets, and (coming soon) do full body motion capture! There's a ton more features that I'm super proud of, and I'm open to any and all feedback! Thanks! Https://SceneForge.app July 21, 2022 at 03:43AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monetize Fiber Services Better and Improve ROI with Top Telecom Billing Software

Live high profile website business website micro blog website and many other website list

get profile social bookmarkign blog forumsite avaiable for you