Show HN: A better way of version controlling IAC https://ift.tt/IVt561E

Show HN: A better way of version controlling IAC I believe I've reached a point in my career, and used Terraform enough, that I can confidently say that the semver system for managing IAC code bases simply doesn't cut it anymore. I'd love more widespread feedback on how I currently propose we version control our IAC. If the feedback is constructive and forthcoming, I'll move this written piece to a more formal location. This is currently being tested, with extremely positive results, at Cisco (yeah, the networking company.) https://ift.tt/dPZqlg1 July 21, 2022 at 07:41AM

Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monetize Fiber Services Better and Improve ROI with Top Telecom Billing Software

Live high profile website business website micro blog website and many other website list

get profile social bookmarkign blog forumsite avaiable for you