Show HN: TLDR (short) news website with my own algorithm https://ift.tt/yPOCI09

Show HN: TLDR (short) news website with my own algorithm I'm actively working on a news shortening website. Trying to save you from clickbaits, save your time and save you from reading Bible-sized articles What I hate the most when reading news is reading Bible-size articles just to find the main point of the article. Usually journalists write a bunch of unnecessary information just to create 400+ long articles and position better on Google. Worst of all are those clickbait titles or titles that tell you a portion of information just to make you intrigue and make you click on the article. For me personally, it is very annoying and frustrating. I like to spend like 30 seconds tops on an article, I want to get the information as fast as possible and move on. So with my [ExcerptDaily]( https://ift.tt/vc8oENU ) I'm trying to: * Save people's time * Inform you as fast as possible * Give you the main point of an article in 5 sentences * Save you from clickbait or half clickbait titles I wrote my own algorithm and tried a few of them, now I'm focusing on my own algorithm and making it better. I focused on the US market and CNN only so far, it is my ground zero. https://ift.tt/vc8oENU June 10, 2022 at 01:37AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monetize Fiber Services Better and Improve ROI with Top Telecom Billing Software

Live high profile website business website micro blog website and many other website list

get profile social bookmarkign blog forumsite avaiable for you